In junior Australian Football, guardians are frequently approached to be Goal Umpires. Many have no insight of the game and are hesitant to assume on this liability. Frequently, young men, very little more established than those playing, wind up "doing the objectives". This isn't the most ideal approach to see the game coordinated. It is actually a task for more develop individuals.
This article will offer a few clues for guardians on the most proficient method to turn into a skillful objective umpire for junior games.
Allow me to start with the fundamental guidelines identified with scoring.
- An objective is scored if the ball is kicked by the assaulting player through the two focal post (called the goal lines), giving it isn't moved by any player of one or the other group.
- On the off chance that it is contacted or it hits both of the two focal posts, it is a behind worth one point in particular.
- In the event that the ball goes between the external posts (called the behind posts) and the goal lines, it is a behind.
- In the event that the ball hits the external posts (the behind post), it is beyond the field of play and no score is recorded.
- A kick is characterized as the ball hitting the leg underneath the knee.
- To score, the ball should be absolutely over the objective or behind line.
Presently let me talk about the situating of the objective umpire. These are what to recall.
- Continuously keep your eyes ready any place it is.
- At the point when it comes into the forward line close to you, ยูฟ่าเบทดีไหม stand 2 to 3 meters behind the objective line.
- Utilizing the focal point of the objective line as a turn point, line up with the ball through that point and move with the ball keeping your view with the ball through the rotate point.
- At the point when the play is drawing near, watch the ball off the boot. This will best show in which bearing the ball will go.
- Attempt consistently to get under the trip of the ball.
Then, let me talk about what happens when there is a score.
- When a score is made, stand erect at the focal point of the objectives and look to the field umpire for the "all reasonable".
- When the all unmistakable is offered, demonstrate to the field umpire the score and afterward get your banner/s and sign the score from the focal point of the objectives to your kindred objective umpire at the opposite end.
- Presently record the score on your card.
- On the off chance that you don't know of the score, just rush to the field umpire to examine the issue. Then again, if the umpire sees an issue, he will come to use to encourage you on what to do.
- Toward the finish of each quarter, you should contrast scores and the other objective umpire. Toward the finish of the game, check again and when you have concurred on the score, sign your score card and offer it to the field umpire.
Some parent going about as objective umpire attempt to get the ball as it goes through. This isn't your work. Your responsibility is to decide the score. After that has been recorded, perhaps you may have to get the ball. The players and onlookers like guardians who act in an expert manner when objective umpiring. It shows the young men especially that you need to work effectively for them.